Your health care needs are our priority. We offer the professional services of a Delegated Nurse/Case Manager to provide support and clinical oversight to our residents.
The following nursing services are available at The Gables at Manokin:
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and improves medical services
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- Onsite wound care services can be provided by our wound care team comprising of a physician and wound care nurse.
- Respite stays available
- Catheter care
- Colostomy Care and Ileostomy care
- Off-site dialysis
- Licensed dietician
- Medication management & education
- Diabetic management & education
- Onsite physical therapy along with a restorative nursing program
- Pain management
- Hospice care affiliated with Hospice of Frederick
- Bowel & bladder programs
- In-house, on-going continued learning education for all nursing staff with a focus on elder care
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Transportation services
Regular Physician Visits
Physician visits are essential to the well-being of each resident. Our physicians are on-call 24 hours a day to meet our residents’ needs.
Daily Care Needs
At the Gables, your daily care needs will be provided by a Geriatric Nursing Assistant. We believe that the best care is the right care for all of our residents. Having properly trained staff is your assurance that the Gables Lifestyle is the right choice.